New2nl is 5 YEARS OLD TODAY!
New2nl is 5 YEARS OLD TODAY
– 25% discount! –
This means we have reached the obligatory school age in the Netherlands; a very important milestone in a child’s life.
The past four years have been an amazing learning experience with some amazing highs, and fortunately not so many lows.
For a moment, I will stop and smell the roses. Full of pride I look back at the achievements New2nl has made over the years:
* Working with my fantastic corporate clients (e.g., Netflix, Stryker, Santa Fe Relocation, Backbase), and the municipalities of Amsterdam and
* The gala dinner in London after New2nl’s nomination for the Relocate Awards 2017.
* The large research project on behalf of the Ministry of Education.
* The numerous seminars for international parents in Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Utrecht, Haarlem, and Almere.
* I spoke twice at the Families in Global Transition (FIGT) conference in The Hague.
* Publications for renown websites and magazines as the Good School Guide International, Relocate Global, I am Expat, and XPat Media.
* And last but not least, talking with all the fantastic parents over Skype – some of whom have become dear friends – and visiting many schools with them.
Thank you all for making this happen! I am very grateful.
Although New2nl has grown up a bit now. I am sure I’ll never stop learning. I am working very hard on creating new things, of which you will undoubtedly see the results sooner or later.
I would like to share the joy with you and offer 5×5 percent discount to the first five clients who book Package B, Personalized School Advisory Service. See https://guide2nl.com/book-skype-appointment.
See you around soon!