Immigration Law Advice

Are you thinking of moving to the Netherlands?
Are you unsure what type of permit you’d need in your situation?
* Highly Skilled Migrant
* Family reunification (MVV or non-MVV)
* EU Blue Card residence
* Dutch American Friendship Treaty
* Independent Entrepreneur
You’ll save a lot of time, money and frustration by doing it right the first time.
Pieter Krop, Attorney-at-law with Kroes Advocaten Immigration Lawyers, will explain everything you need to know to make the right decision.
They have also made a nice offer for the Navigate The Netherlands Guide. 
Recommended Posts